To Stop Receiving Emails & Notifications
Note: These steps will need to be completed on the web application, not through the mobile app.
If there are teams you do not wish to be a part of, you can log into your account and do the following:
To Retire as the Primary User, please follow these steps.
To Leave a team, you will need to:
- Go to My Account in the top right corner, then Manage My Teams
- Click on your team name on the left-hand side
- Click Leave the Team
To remove a team that you are accessing through Shared Access, you can log in and go to the team Roster Tab and then click on the player's name.
To Leave a team you are a Shared Access User, please follow these steps
- Scroll to the Family Member section
- Delete the family member where this email username appears.
- Then log out of TeamSnap.
Just know that when you leave the team, it removes you and all of your information from the team's roster entirely.
Also, they might need to unsubscribe from the calendar if they subscribed to it. Here is a link to the help article: https://helpme.teamsnap.com/hc/en-us/articles/227815887-How-do-I-unsubscribe-from-my-team-s-calendar-